Popular Bike Shops
Join the Cycling Forums on Strava
Australian Cycling Forums on Strava
Latest Reviews and Articles
Will your next bike be Intelligent? ABS and Smart Bike Tech
Vitus Vitesse EVO Disc Review – Speed Machine indeed!
- Posts: 8924
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:29 am
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Does this mean that Abandonandy will have to try* and ride another GT without his shadow ?
I ,mean, his track record sinec 'coming back' from injury is a bit suspect to say the least. He couldn't finish the Tour of Beijing and even abandoned the TdU (started 124th of 130 riders for the last stage ).
I know early season form can be misleading but ....
Will this undoubted but fragile talent get back to good form , or is he now broken ?
* - has he actually managed to complete any of the races he has enetered in since Fronky's +ve test and his injury ?
- Posts: 2128
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:53 pm
- Location: Melbourne Vic
- Mulger bill
- Super Mod
- Posts: 28997
- Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:41 pm
- Location: Sunbury Vic
- Posts: 2028
- Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:48 pm
outnabike wrote:I know nothing about drugs for use in sport, but how the hell do these athletes even get anywhere near these types of substances? He took it accidentally and he is not a cheat, maybe, so is this stuff in the weatbix?
There are a lot of things that are available quite readily and on the WADA prohibited list.
As an elite athlete he should be aware of what is in whatever they are consuming.
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General Cycling Discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Malvern Star
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
About the Australian Cycling Forums
The largest cycling discussion forum in Australia for all things bike; from new riders to seasoned bike nuts, the Australian Cycling Forums are a welcoming community where you can ask questions and talk about the type of bikes and cycling topics you like.