Brissie To The Bay - Multiple Sclerosis

neoppg

Brissie To The Bay - Multiple Sclerosis

Postby neoppg » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Anyone interested in taking part in this years "Brissie To The Bay" in June 2013 rides start at 10 km, 25km, 50km and the 100km. The Neo pizza team has one the fundraising for the last 2 years in a row and last year alone raised over $88000 for people living with Multiple Sclerosis. Entries will open next week and early bird discounts will apply.

The Neo pizza team would love to have anyone interested in riding any distances join us on the day and help raise money for such a great cause... June sounds like a long time away but will creep up pretty fast.

If any interest please respond or send me a pm.

Anyone that has already done this event or is planning to do so in 2013 give yourselves a pat on the back. With all my dealings with the MS staff and volunteers I don't thing there would be a more great full bunch of people.

Cheers

Anthony

darkelf921

Re: Brissie To The Bay - Multiple Sclerosis

Postby darkelf921 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:28 am

I've done it for the last three years. I'm not sure if I'll be taking part again this year or not. Fundraising is getting hard and I take part in three charity rides a year including the RTCC. All of these disasters have really made it hard to raise funds.
My YouTube http://goo.gl/UlJrkN Channel

neoppg

Postby neoppg » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:03 pm

darkelf921 wrote:I've done it for the last three years. I'm not sure if I'll be taking part again this year or not. Fundraising is getting hard and I take part in three charity rides a year including the RTCC. All of these disasters have really made it hard to raise funds.
Yes that is very true. We also take part in many rides for charities. We have a very dedicated bunch for the MS ride though. Our highest fundraiser raised over $20000 on his own and our least amount was $0... As a whole we had a great result.

darkelf921

Postby darkelf921 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:31 pm

You guys certainly do a great job and I am very aware of your group (for good reasons). Good luck with his year's ride.
My YouTube http://goo.gl/UlJrkN Channel

Lukeyboy

Postby Lukeyboy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:49 am

If everything works out I'll be in the 100km group again.

neoppg

Postby neoppg » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:30 pm

I am sure plenty of you were at ths event but what a fantastic result for people living with MS. Everyone that took part in this ride should give themselves a pat on the back!!!

Very proud of the Neo Pizza team. We thought last years record was in breakable, but there are some pretty big hearts among our group. http://www.brissietothebay.com.au/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;