Benotto Cromor w/- campag atheana

morini

Re: Benotto Cromor w/- campag atheana

Postby morini » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:04 am

I think he's a bloke off another forum I've talked to. He's got a Laverda and a few Moto Guzzis as well. I was a member of the Qld Guzzi Club about seven or eight years ago as well. I went through a bit of a "got to own all these bikes I've never had" phase. From Morini and Ducati to owning a Guzzi then a Laverda and now back to a Ducati again. Ducati land is not cheap and everything seems to cost $500, which is not good with four kids. That's why I ride and collect bicycles, it's much cheaper, saner and better for you.

Wal42

Postby Wal42 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:32 am

That's Rod, if you were a member of the Guzzi club then you've more than likely met me.

I got 3 gooses sitting in the back garage plus all the pushbikes in the bar, not sure which cost more money.

morini

Postby morini » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 pm

I still have a soft spot for early Guzzis. I had a V11. Vibrated like a turd because of the ECU. I really like the early T's and the 1100 Sports. if I get sick of my Ducati (probably) I'll go back to one again.
I'm with you on the pushies. Maybe if I sold my Duke I could really own some exotica. Mmmmm I might think about this a bit more.

bardygrub

Postby bardygrub » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:34 pm

munga wrote:what's the panto on the seatstay cap say?
The bike is at the olds place so ive cropped this pic.. its something benotto.

Cheers for all your help and input gents.