cyclist down - south perth

uglybob

cyclist down - south perth

Postby uglybob » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:31 pm

anyone know what happened this morn? came around the path by the boatshed cafe (coode st), where the path crosses the carpark slipway road, to find an ambo with 3 cyclists (one looking pretty ginger). this was about 7.15am

no car(s) in sight so presume none were involved.

Pravda

Re: cyclist down - south perth

Postby Pravda » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:48 am

Didn't see this one but there was a similar scene on the northern psp yesterday afternoon around 530. Car (couldn't tell if it had been involved or just stopped to help) 3 cyclists and an ambo. Was just near the stirling traino before the bike bridge over the freeway. There's pretty much no traffic on that part of the road so I assumed the rider had come a cropper himself.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
2014 Canyon Aerode SLX
Puegeot Aneto 105
Kona Jake the Snake CX

roller

Postby roller » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:16 pm

such a co-incidence, i wonder if it was the same 3 cyclists. hmm.
inflammatory statement or idea

Karati

Postby Karati » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:28 pm

uglybob wrote:anyone know what happened this morn? came around the path by the boatshed cafe (coode st), where the path crosses the carpark slipway road, to find an ambo with 3 cyclists (one looking pretty ginger). this was about 7.15am

no car(s) in sight so presume none were involved.
Wouldn't be too hard to take yourself out on one of those bollards at the crossing if not paying attention. :roll:

rodneythellama

Right of way

Postby rodneythellama » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Karati wrote:Wouldn't be too hard to take yourself out on one of those bollards at the crossing if not paying attention. :roll:
Yep, I almost have. It would also help if the path was straight and cyclists had right of way at the carpark roads.