Saturday\ Sunday Morning Club\Shop Rides

sil3nt

Saturday\ Sunday Morning Club\Shop Rides

Postby sil3nt » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi Guy's, I am finding it more difficult lately to get the few other guys I normally ride with regularly on the weekends together and so I wanted to look at going on a organised shop or club ride.

I have been riding for around 12 months (commuting 50km 4x week) and I keep a pretty reasonable avg pace above 30km/h solo over 60-140kms but I have not really had the exposure to riding in a larger group and whilst I have picked up some of the basic etiquette it would probably be of value to me to get some more exposure to this kind of riding.

I live south of the river in Atwell so somewhere that starts locally would be cool but I have no issues riding or driving to another location if need be.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated :)
Rides : Merida Reacto 907E & The SS Larry

Baalzamon

Re: Saturday\ Sunday Morning Club\Shop Rides

Postby Baalzamon » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Lakes bikes at Cockburn Central and Bike Force Beeliar both have shop rides on Saturday mornings
Masi Speciale CX 2008 - Brooks B17 special saddle, Garmin Edge 810

sil3nt

Re: Saturday\ Sunday Morning Club\Shop Rides

Postby sil3nt » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:26 pm

Baalzamon wrote:Lakes bikes at Cockburn Central and Bike Force Beeliar both have shop rides on Saturday mornings
Thanks for that I bought my last bike from BF in Beeliar so I may try and see if I can tag along with them, I will check there site for details.
Rides : Merida Reacto 907E & The SS Larry