It is time to hang up my bike

Apple

Re: It is time to hang up my bike

Postby Apple » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:42 pm

singlespeedscott wrote:Just get over riding fast. How about taking up Audax?
Now the Audax riders worry me, the lycra just doesnt match and they always wear that yellow top :shock:
come on, can you see me doing this.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!

Apple

Postby Apple » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Now this guy is an Audex rider, I am sure he is a really nice guy and he may even be on this very forum.
But what is this guy wearing. :shock:
please some one help me out here. Is this what I have became. I did find a white hair under my arm pit and that freaked me out. :shock: :?
So just think what an audix ride will do to me. :mrgreen:
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

twizzle

Postby twizzle » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Billy Connoly wrote:You are only old when you get your first gray pubic hair.
And if you shaved your pits properly, you wouldn't have found that hair! ;)

Sent from my iThingy...
I ride, therefore I am. But don't ride into harm's way.
...real cyclists don't have squeaky chains...

Apple

Postby Apple » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:19 pm

twizzle wrote:
Billy Connoly wrote:You are only old when you get your first gray pubic hair.
And if you shaved your pits properly, you wouldn't have found that hair! ;)

Sent from my iThingy...
I don't shave Twizzle I wax 8) the good news is that I have not yet found a gray pubic hair they get removed also[/size]

twizzle

Postby twizzle » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:52 pm

Ooooooo - tough girl, eh? (The place my daughter goes complains about the screaming men).

Sent from my iThingy...
I ride, therefore I am. But don't ride into harm's way.
...real cyclists don't have squeaky chains...

damhooligan

Postby damhooligan » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Ow common apple, you are looking at it wrong..

Think of it of taking up a new hobby and educate those audax riders.
Put tha A from apple into audax.. 8)
The dutch have one word to describe the aussie MHL, this word is ;
SCHIJNVEILIGHEID !!

ForkinGreat

Postby ForkinGreat » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Fix that mattress problem, Apple!
and we need more threads of the quality of 'breasts vs aerodynamics' :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krrINXCwdM8

Apple

Postby Apple » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:13 am

ForkinGreat wrote:Fix that mattress problem, Apple!
and we need more threads of the quality of 'breasts vs aerodynamics' :D
LOL, Yes, that was some of my best work, 8) and today they took my mattress away to fix it into a firm, no one likes it soft, it's just not good for your back. :x
If it doesnt work I will just have to buy a new one again but not "Sealy". I am done with them. :evil:

Spiza

Postby Spiza » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:00 am

:P

moosterbounce

Postby moosterbounce » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Sometimes you erad something on the internet that you don't believe (Apple giving up the bike) and you ignore it thinking it will go away!! Well, it's looking like my plan is working and you may not have to give it all away after all. Phew :)

I've recently gone with a full latex mattress. Love it. Very supportive and Mr Moo doesn't notice what ridiculously late time I come to bed and I don't notice what ridiculously early time he gets up!!

Damn...I shouldn't have posted as everything was working out fine when I was ignoring it!!

Apple

Postby Apple » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:03 pm

moosterbounce wrote:Sometimes you erad something on the internet that you don't believe (Apple giving up the bike) and you ignore it thinking it will go away!! Well, it's looking like my plan is working and you may not have to give it all away after all. Phew :)

I've recently gone with a full latex mattress. Love it. Very supportive and Mr Moo doesn't notice what ridiculously late time I come to bed and I don't notice what ridiculously early time he gets up!!

Damn...I shouldn't have posted as everything was working out fine when I was ignoring it!!
why Hellooooooo!" long time no see moonsterbounce :D
People are talking about this latex mattress, but all I think of is gloves :shock:
Why are you home late and without Mr Moo 8)

Well Sealy returned the mattress yesterday after making it harder so maybe it will be go and I hope the back feels better soon.
I did ride on the windtrainer but only for a few minutes, Because Boobhispania next door didn't like it set up near the pool :roll:

I have to post the Hellooooooooooooo from Jerry for you. :mrgreen:

moosterbounce

Postby moosterbounce » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Apple wrote:
moosterbounce wrote: why Hellooooooo!" long time no see moonsterbounce :D
People are talking about this latex mattress, but all I think of is gloves :shock:

Well Sealy returned the mattress yesterday after making it harder so maybe it will be go and I hope the back feels better soon.
I did ride on the windtrainer but only for a few minutes, Because Boobhispania next door didn't like it set up near the pool :roll:

I been around :wink: Busy though. Trying not to embarrass myself in a teeny weeny tri this weekend so lots of training. Unfortunately, still lots of eating!! My ex-melburnian friend was nasty and talked me into this...and the next one in 4 weeks...grr!!

Anyhoo, I'm never home late - I prefer to go to bed late and sleep in but mr moo is worse than a sparrow. He got into the habit when the Black dog was a pup and wanted to play at 5am but in nearly 10 years hasn't got out of it!! I mean, the Black Dog is now very grey and Mr Moo has to wake him up!! Both hounds refuse to get up before 6 ;)

Hope the mattress is ok this time around. To be honest, all Mr Moo's back issues stopped when he strengthened it by riding and paddling. Maybe you should do more? :) Now I have him on a ski, his core is heaps better than in the kayak as he can't lean back to rest anymore. Just waiting now for him to get a growths thing cut out of his wrist and we can paddle more again. I'm looking at an upgrade to a Fenn maybe so need to get on the water more!!

I'm always around...watching...hiding... :twisted:

Apple

Postby Apple » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:27 pm

moosterbounce wrote:
I been around :wink: Busy though. Trying not to embarrass myself in a teeny weeny tri this weekend so lots of training. Unfortunately, still lots of eating!! My ex-melburnian friend was nasty and talked me into this...and the next one in 4 weeks...grr!!
Go Girl :D :D well done. I used to love my triathlons, but I became obsessive compulsive :roll: that's why my back gave up the first time.
moosterbounce wrote: Anyhoo, I'm never home late - I prefer to go to bed late and sleep in but mr moo is worse than a sparrow. He got into the habit when the Black dog was a pup and wanted to play at 5am but in nearly 10 years hasn't got out of it!! I mean, the Black Dog is now very grey and Mr Moo has to wake him up!! Both hounds refuse to get up before 6 ;)
LOL. I am the same with my doggy, she is 6 and every morning I go down to take her for our special walk, but it seems I am more excited then her :?
Hope the mattress is ok this time around. To be honest, all Mr Moo's back issues stopped when he strengthened it by riding and paddling. Maybe you should do more? :)
Well second night tonight on the Mattress so I hope it will be ok, I think I need to start streching my hamstrings. I can't wait to get a double kayak, Mr apple only like to play the piano 24/7
Now I have him on a ski, his core is heaps better than in the kayak as he can't lean back to rest anymore. Just waiting now for him to get a growths thing cut out of his wrist and we can paddle more again. I'm looking at an upgrade to a Fenn maybe so need to get on the water more!!
I will need to ask you for tips on kayaking, I love mine but I get so scared of the ferries. :shock:
You stalker. :mrgreen:

moosterbounce

Postby moosterbounce » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:36 am

Apple wrote:
moosterbounce wrote: Anyhoo, I'm never home late - I prefer to go to bed late and sleep in but mr moo is worse than a sparrow. He got into the habit when the Black dog was a pup and wanted to play at 5am but in nearly 10 years hasn't got out of it!! I mean, the Black Dog is now very grey and Mr Moo has to wake him up!! Both hounds refuse to get up before 6 ;)
LOL. I am the same with my doggy, she is 6 and every morning I go down to take her for our special walk, but it seems I am more excited then her :?
Try getting an 8.5 and a 9.5 year old pair of great Danes out of bed on a cold or wet morning!! Daphne is always up for a walk, but finds she's allergic to rain!! Luckily Perth managed only 28mm over summer so no issues once they are up!!

Parker

Postby Parker » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:48 pm

moosterbounce wrote:
Apple wrote:
moosterbounce wrote: why Hellooooooo!" long time no see moonsterbounce :D

Anyhoo, I'm never home late - I prefer to go to bed late and sleep in but mr moo is worse than a sparrow. He got into the habit when the Black dog was a pup and wanted to play at 5am but in nearly 10 years hasn't got out of it!! I mean, the Black Dog is now very grey and Mr Moo has to wake him up!! Both hounds refuse to get up before 6 ;)

Hope the mattress is ok this time around. To be honest, all Mr Moo's back issues stopped when he strengthened it by riding and paddling. Maybe you should do more? :) Now I have him on a ski, his core is heaps better than in the kayak as he can't lean back to rest anymore. Just waiting now for him to get a growths thing cut out of his wrist and we can paddle more again. I'm looking at an upgrade to a Fenn maybe so need to get on the water more!!

Nice to see I get a mention... It's race weekend! BOOM!

Parker

Postby Parker » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:50 pm

Rock on PineApple!

Apple

Postby Apple » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Parker wrote:Rock on PineApple!
I get it; it was you that convinced poor moosterbounce to do a triathlon. :roll:
What are you :?: creating a cult
So Parker, we dont see you much around here these days. :?
What are you up to girl friend 8)

moosterbounce

Postby moosterbounce » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Apple wrote:
I get it; it was you that convinced poor moosterbounce to do a triathlon. :roll:
I'm keeping her out of trouble, honest :wink:

Apple

Postby Apple » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:06 pm

moosterbounce wrote: I'm keeping her out of trouble, honest :wink:
LOL yes she was getting out of control for a while :mrgreen:
someone needs to keep me out of trouble too :?

Parker

Postby Parker » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:26 am

moosterbounce wrote:
Apple wrote:
I'm keeping her out of trouble, honest :wink:
Just don't like sitting on a forum listening to a bunch of people rate their tubes is all... I find that they're all pretty good till you get a puncture. And also, $20.00 shorts from Aldi aren't comfortable but spending over $150.00 for bibs IS worth it, anyone who tell you they are is a liar.

I come by and read sometimes, I have work, training... Oh yeah. I has people to hang with :)