Giro d Perth - The backlane odyessy

jet-ski

Re: Giro d Perth - The backlane odyessy

Postby jet-ski » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:47 pm

I don't like the idea of a mid afternoon start time - but prizes for best outfit, craziest bike etc sound awesome, as well as a board with the answers....

Another question for the riders - what was it with people refusing to help each other out with the clues? We directly asked about one clue, and people were like 'not telling, but its so obvious!' I think people would have finished on time if there was a bit more cooperation ;)

gazman

Postby gazman » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Another question for the riders - what was it with people refusing to help each other out with the clues? We directly asked about one clue, and people were like 'not telling, but its so obvious!' I think people would have finished on time if there was a bit more cooperation
Golly, we had the opposite experience. Everyone we met up with was cooperative, happy and good fun. We just finished when and where ever to give us enough time to be back by 1.00pm.

There is room for improvement sure but for the first one it was a terrific effort. You are never going to please everyone so you rely on feedback to refine future events.
I like mornings so I thought the start time were fine - could be earlier even but it's hard to predict weather.

Again, great effort Toby!

Pravda

Postby Pravda » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:02 pm

I know what you're getting at as far as not having a mid afternoon start. The reason I suggested it was it gets cooler from then on and it gives the opportunity to grab a frothy hop flavoured beverage afterwards.
Best dressed and a few other prizes are a great idea!