Jamis Coda Sport stockist in Perth

Jamis Coda Sport stockist in Perth

Postby twowheels » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:25 pm

G'day, can anyone please let me know if anyone is a stockist of Jamis Coda Sport in Perth. I have contacted Anaconda,there response is they will only order if the full price is paid and they will size against a "similar" bike before placing the order. I don't find this satisfactory. So I'm interested in an actual stockist (of a variety of Jamis Coda Sport frame sizes) rather than just a supplier. thanks.
twowheels

by BNA » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:01 am

BNA

Re: Jamis Coda Sport stockist in Perth

Postby CXCommuter » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:01 am

twowheels, According to the Jamis website there are no authorised Jamis dealers in Perth. I will be inquiring at my LBS shortly as I am interested in a Jamis Eclipse (steel road bike) and whether they can get these in. I will keep you posted if anything resolves over the next week.
CXCommuter

Postby Baalzamon » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:45 am

I head to http://www.bikeexchange.com.au/ look at Jamis model and there is nothing in WA....
So it sounds like it most likely has to be there is no stock in WA, but also could be not listed on bikeexchange.
Baalzamon

Postby twowheels » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:19 am

I find it weird that Jamis's Aussie distributor, Adventure Brands, don't take advantage of the marketing opportunity of winning the
2011 - Bicycling Magazine's Editor's Choice Award for Best Flat Bar Road Bike - Jamis Coda Sport
http://www.bicycling.com/bikes-gear/bikes-and-gear-features/2011-flat-bar-road-bikes-679-725 and distributing the bike more widely.

I've been interested in this model for some time. As far as I've been able to determine it is the only stock steel framed, V braked flat bar available. The situation all but forces an overseas online purchase. The consumer is not to blame, the responsibility lies with the Australian supply chain.
twowheels

Return to Western Australia