M5 Carbon High Racer

Aushiker

Re: M5 Carbon High Racer

Postby Aushiker » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:08 am

I know an old thread, but a M5 High Racer has popped up at OzHPVV for sale. Must admit I never understand why people asking $3,500 for a bike cannot be bothered spelling out the specifications, more so given this is not a big discount off a standard Aussie import from FlyingFurniture but if you want to know more the seller's contact details are given.

I would double check the rear cassette ... eight speed on this bike sounds odd.

Andrew

Riggsbie

Postby Riggsbie » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:14 pm

I so want a carbon M5 or a VK2.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Velorossi

Postby Velorossi » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 pm

M5 carbon low racer for me please...pretty please :D

Velorossi

Postby Velorossi » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Ooops, I ordered a Zockra instead :)

fthills

Postby fthills » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Holy Smokes Batman !! A Zockra !!

May we come to see it when it arrives ? And if we ask nicely could we touch it ??

If the rules of this forum don't include a clause that you are not to post notes that will drive readers green with super envy , then I petition that such a clause should be introduced.

Seriously curious minds want to know more, Velorossi, now that you have dangled this enormous juicy carrot in front of us.

How did you order it , how do you decide on the size and roughly what is the waiting time ? From Malric's blog he seems to produce one every couple of weeks.

Anyway sincere congratulations for taking the plunge on ordering a magnificent looking bike . Thus far the owners of the forty bikes that have been produced to date are exceptionally pleased.

Well done!

Velorossi

Postby Velorossi » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Thanks guy, I must say that I'm dead keen on dropping half my current bike weight in one sexy swoop...it's made my current ride feel even more like a lead sled. :)

I'm just waiting for some timeline detail confirmation from Malric and keeping an eye on his blog to spot my build. I'll try my best to do the bike justice when it arrives with some decent quality components and keen legs. So it's shopping time for components at the moment :)

Riggsbie

Postby Riggsbie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Nothing but the best Mr VeloRossi ! Or I'll de-friend you ;-)

As discussed, I have a few sets of wheels we can trial on the new bike......50mm dished Shimano wheels, Fulcrum 3's, etc.....

Not to mention project X ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD