should I say someting

Apple

Re: should I say someting

Postby Apple » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:43 pm

wombatK wrote:
bychosis wrote:Last resort, hop over the back fence and be away with the offending articles while they are out on the line.
A tart like Flobbya would not be allowed to live in Apple's neighbourhood, so its not so simple
and IIRC, anyone jumping over Apple's back fence is likely to drown in the harbour
:)
:mrgreen: So true, I only meet her at riding spots. Never near the house :lol:
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!

velocopedant

Postby velocopedant » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Have you considered pointing out the health & safety aspects of the situation? There is a large number of middle aged men who are admirers of the well developed female form. There is also an increasingly large percentage of said demographic who cycle. We all here know that safety is paramount when cycling on the road. Unfortunately, if I'm out riding and Flobbya goes by in full display, I will be paying more attention to them, sorry I mean her, than where I'm going. Point out to her that the current situation presents a clear hazard to safe navigation.

Weedell

Postby Weedell » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Hey Apple, Honestly i think you should nicely say to her,

I've had friends tell me when my shorts made me have "a granny ass" as the kindly put it hehe - as ive lost alot of weight there too big & baggy on me {i was delighted when they pointed it out} :wink:

I know it would be hard to bring up but you could always say "hey fancy looking at some new gear with me??? Mine are needing replaced getting abit tight {hint Hint} .............. leave it wide open for her to come have a look too maybe nicely say you should treat yourself to some too

Hopefully u still have a riding partner after it hehe

Ross

Postby Ross » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:26 am

Your stories are great reading Apple, very entertaining!

Apple

Postby Apple » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:38 am

twizzle wrote:Stretched lycra is usually thin as well. Especially around the rear. Might be easier to suggest the lycra is getting a bit worn and needs replacing.

No pics, please.

:P

Sent from my iThingy...

Well Twizzle,
She did it, she got new lycra.

we rode yesterday and I know you said no pics but, they don't look bad at all. She even got a tan to go with the new lycra

how good do they look now.

thats it, I am going down a size or two and letting my girls out. :mrgreen:

Ross wrote:Your stories are great reading Apple, very entertaining!
Thanks, my stories are real Ross, true, maybe slightly exaggerated :D
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

trailgumby

Postby trailgumby » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:04 pm

Apple wrote:Thanks, my stories are real Ross, true, maybe slightly exaggerated :D
Never! I don't believe it! :lol: :lol:

Apple

Postby Apple » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:51 pm

It is true,

velocopedant wrote:Have you considered pointing out the health & safety aspects of the situation? There is a large number of middle aged men who are admirers of the well developed female form. There is also an increasingly large percentage of said demographic who cycle. We all here know that safety is paramount when cycling on the road. Unfortunately, if I'm out riding and Flobbya goes by in full display, I will be paying more attention to them, sorry I mean her, than where I'm going. Point out to her that the current situation presents a clear hazard to safe navigation.
I love that velocopedant, where do you ride, maybe Flobbya and I could ride near by, that way you can explain the importance ofsafty and hazards. :D we only have children riding in our area :roll: they are not fully developed yet :mrgreen:

She now told me that we should start our own group with a name :shock: and put it on Strava. :shock: She wants to call it Cougar power :shock: :?
She is looking for outfits on the net for us both :roll:

I don't want to hurt her feeling but how do I tell her that I don't share her kind of lycra, I have my own tastes. :?

It is raining today so she is looking up womens lycra gear now and she will email me some pictures. I just don't want to look like twins. Two middle age women with the same outfit, is not a good look.
:cry:

I will share the pictures once she sends them. :roll:

Apple

Postby Apple » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:07 pm

I am so ashamed. :oops: Flobbya has worked so hard.
This is what she has sent me..
Image Image
Yes I like it and I like it a lot. We are ordering these frames and outfits.

Any Sydney girls who live nearby are welcome to join our club. Here we come Cougar Power club on Strava

trailgumby

Postby trailgumby » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:13 pm

So you're going singlespeed? Very, um, hipster of you 8)

gabrielle260

Postby gabrielle260 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Apple, you crack me up!
Your threads are must reads and leave for dead most on BNA that deteriorate to trolling and name calling.
Thanks for bringing a smile to my face!
Andrew

twizzle

Postby twizzle » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Apple wrote:I am so ashamed. :oops: Flobbya has worked so hard.
This is what she has sent me..
Image Image
Yes I like it and I like it a lot. We are ordering these frames and outfits.

Any Sydney girls who live nearby are welcome to join our club. Here we come Cougar Power club on Strava
Bringing Flobbya with you to Lorne? :twisted:

Sent from my iThingy...
I ride, therefore I am. But don't ride into harm's way.
...real cyclists don't have squeaky chains...

Apple

Postby Apple » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:43 pm

twizzle wrote:Bringing Flobbya with you to Lorne? :twisted:

Sent from my iThingy...
Yes Twizzle, :D Flobbya is booking it in now, she has also invited an old friend of hers Hormona from the old days. I was not so close to Hormona as she is very Competitive. Hormona turns everything
into a race. :evil: used to win everyting. :(
I hope she is not going to ask her to join Coughar sprints. :shock:

I am going to send this to Flobbya, I think we should put this on our knicks on the back, what do you think?

twizzle

Postby twizzle » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Well... It's starting to sound like Lorne is going to be a happening place on the Saturday night. I'd better take some better clothes along with me.

Sent from my iThingy...

Apple

Postby Apple » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:45 pm

twizzle wrote:Well... It's starting to sound like Lorne is going to be a happening place on the Saturday night. I'd better take some better clothes along with me.

Sent from my iThingy...
I like those clothes.
:wink:
I am looking forwards to riding in Lorne. I am sure I will have a great time.

TimW

Postby TimW » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Apple, i know a fella down Lorne way, who is the local spagetti tester, he has volunteered to be your chaperone. :shock: :shock:

Apple

Postby Apple » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:30 pm

TimW you are sick :shock:

twizzle

Postby twizzle » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Apple wrote:TimW you are sick :shock:
I agree. When you get to Lorne, we should discuss that over some chateau cardboard, or maybe you have a favourite beer?

(Actually, the place I'm staying at pretty much qualifies as a trailer park. Thank goodness my wife isn't coming - in her opinion, camping out starts at 5-star!)

Sent from my iThingy...

ColinOldnCranky

Postby ColinOldnCranky » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm looking at the number of views on this thread. Seem to be building remarkably fast. :roll:

I reckon about 20 belong to me. It is hard to resist seeing what the next wit is going to add to this thread that is probably wrong on so many fronts. :lol:

Not to mention the titillating prospect of another picture or two. :mrgreen:
Unchain yourself-Ride a unicycle

Apple

Postby Apple » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm

ColinOldnCranky wrote:I'm looking at the number of views on this thread. Seem to be building remarkably fast. :roll:

I reckon about 20 belong to me. It is hard to resist seeing what the next wit is going to add to this thread that is probably wrong on so many fronts. :lol:

Not to mention the titillating prospect of another picture or two. :mrgreen:
Is that right Colin,
well we did have a cougar meeting today, as it was a great ride and we rode to west head. Hormona wants to call the Strava group Middle age ladies". I think that sounds so old.
Now come on. Cougar sprints is so much better. She said Middle age is 40is and Fab, I disagree 40is is not Middle age. 55 Pluse is middle age.
What do you think.

As for photos, trust me you don't want to see any right now. Flabbya wants to have a cycle Lycra party :roll: because it's her birthday and she didn't want the Rocky horror show party like everyone else
so she decided on Lycra,
she sent me a Picture. :shock:
It is unbelievable
twizzle wrote: I agree. When you get to Lorne, we should discuss that over some chateau cardboard, or maybe you have a favourite beer?

(Actually, the place I'm staying at pretty much qualifies as a trailer park. Thank goodness my wife isn't coming - in her opinion, camping out starts at 5-star!)...
I am with Mrs Twizzle on that one, that's where I will be Twizzle. I don't drink beer but I do drink French Champagne :mrgreen:

Apple

Postby Apple » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:36 pm

TimW wrote:Apple, i know a fella down Lorne way, who is the local spagetti tester, he has volunteered to be your chaperone. :shock: :shock:

I will bring a friend for him TimW
She is working very hard to come to Lorne. She is not ready to go out on the roads yet but it will be soon.

orbeas

Postby orbeas » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:41 pm

wombatK wrote:No. But if it ever happens again, encourage her to take off after the other rider and give it to him :)
yea givim both barrels 8).....
on a similar vein iv been out riding and seeing obese males on expensive bikes looking like pigs on pogo sticks with bits poking out.. its not a good look...
do I say something? no just id look away
Last edited by orbeas on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Orbea Euskaltel:Ultegra,Durace,RS80
Orbea Erandio Hybrid

TimW

Postby TimW » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:52 pm

I will bring a friend for him TimW
She is working very hard to come to Lorne. She is not ready to go out on the roads yet but it will be soon.
Image[/quote]
My she is a sweaty one :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Now my mate is as toey as a Roman Sandal :roll: :roll:

Apple wrote:TimW you are sick :shock:
ps.....Apple your sicker :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by TimW on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

twizzle

Postby twizzle » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Apple wrote: I am with Mrs Twizzle on that one, that's where I will be Twizzle. I don't drink beer but I do drink French Champagne :mrgreen:
I just checked, they don't have that at my local drive-thru bottle shop. I might have to check out the supermarket tomorrow. :P

Sent from my iThingy...

Apple

Postby Apple » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:04 pm

TimW wrote:
My she is a sweaty one :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
It's just her metabolism Tim :roll:
Don't let a little sweat bother you. She scrubs up real nice.

ColinOldnCranky

Postby ColinOldnCranky » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Apple wrote:She said Middle age is 40is and Fab, I disagree 40is is not Middle age. 55 Pluse is middle age.
What do you think.
Being as I am in the sixties, then of course I am gonna agree.

However you might then need to explain why, when I am only in my middle age, I am afflicted with arthritis, lumbago, gout, age-onset diabetes, brittle bones and incontinence. :?
Last edited by ColinOldnCranky on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unchain yourself-Ride a unicycle