GROUP BUY [VIC] Oakley Sunglasses

Looking for a special bike, parts or gear, ask here.
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section.

POST FORMAT: [LOCATION] description (WTB not required)

Re: GROUP BUY [VIC] Oakley Sunglasses

Postby RyanEdwards » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Thanks very much Bob_TAS!! I appreciate the info. The link below takes you to a page with good quality pics of 4 of the 5 limited edition Tour de France Oakleys that are available to commemorate the 100th edition of the TDF. Prices (including postage within Australia) are below. All lenses feature the TDF logo on the left lense, and include specially designed cleaning bags.

- Radarlock Path: Metallic Green frame with Jade Iridium Vented lenses and G40 Iridium Vented lenses, plus Oakley cap and Cav signature bag.
= $255

- Radarlock XL (OO9196-04) Polished white frame with Positive Red Iridium vented lenses and G40 vented lenses.
= $220

- Radarlock Path (OO9181-18) Polished black frame with Positive Red Iridium vented lenses and G40 vented lenses.
= $220

- Fuel Cell (OO9096-70) Polished black frame with black iridium lenses.
= $130

- Half Jacket 2.0 XL (OO9154-25) - NOT SHOWN ON THE LINK BELOW - Polished black frame with black iridium lenses.
= $130

http://eyewear-magazine.com/2013/04/17/oakley-tour-de-france-collection/?lang=en

If you'd like more info or if you would like to order any of these please PM me.

Regards,

Ryan

Bob_TAS wrote:I'm totally interested in one of these limited runs, thanks for the heads up.

Below are some more images that are being thrown around the interwebs. You'll be hearing from me 8)

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/oakley-releasing-limited-edition-tour-de-france-collection-sunglasses-36876/

http://eyewear-magazine.com/2013/04/17/oakley-tour-de-france-collection/?lang=en
RyanEdwards

by BNA » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:19 am

BNA

Postby vinski » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:19 am

Hi Ryan

Can i get a price for the following please?

SKU# 26-213 - Radar Path Photochromics?

Cheers
Vinski
vinski

Postby Bob_TAS » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:08 pm

RyanEdwards wrote:Thanks very much Bob_TAS!! I appreciate the info. The link below takes you to a page with good quality pics of 4 of the 5 limited edition Tour de France Oakleys that are available to commemorate the 100th edition of the TDF. Prices (including postage within Australia) are below. All lenses feature the TDF logo on the left lense, and include specially designed cleaning bags.

- Radarlock Path: Metallic Green frame with Jade Iridium Vented lenses and G40 Iridium Vented lenses, plus Oakley cap and Cav signature bag.
= $255

I'd like one of these packs, and am wondering when you intend to place the order?
Bob_TAS

Postby RyanEdwards » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:09 pm

I will be sending an order off tomorrow night (Wednesday). Would you like me to go ahead with your order?

Bob_TAS wrote:
RyanEdwards wrote:Thanks very much Bob_TAS!! I appreciate the info. The link below takes you to a page with good quality pics of 4 of the 5 limited edition Tour de France Oakleys that are available to commemorate the 100th edition of the TDF. Prices (including postage within Australia) are below. All lenses feature the TDF logo on the left lense, and include specially designed cleaning bags.

= $255

I'd like one of these packs, and am wondering when you intend to place the order?
RyanEdwards

Postby RyanEdwards » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:11 pm

Hi again Vinksi,

These will be $235 including registered post, however they are currently on backorder and may take longer to arrive, but if you're happy to wait 2-3 months then I can definitely order them for you.

Cheers,

Ryan

vinski wrote:Hi Ryan

Can i get a price for the following please?

SKU# 26-213 - Radar Path Photochromics?

Cheers
Vinski
RyanEdwards

Postby vinski » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi Ryan

I think i will have to give it a miss this time as i dont think i can wait that long.

Cheers
Vinh
vinski

Postby RyanEdwards » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 pm

No worries Vinh. Sorry about that.

vinski wrote:Hi Ryan

I think i will have to give it a miss this time as i dont think i can wait that long.

Cheers
Vinh
RyanEdwards

Postby RyanEdwards » Wed May 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Another order has just been sent. If you'd like anything else or if you're interested in the limited edition Oakley Tour de France gear, please let me know asap.

Regards,

Ryan
RyanEdwards

Postby Bob_TAS » Wed May 01, 2013 11:59 pm

RyanEdwards wrote:I will be sending an order off tomorrow night (Wednesday). Would you like me to go ahead with your order?

Oh sorry mate, not sure how I missed this response :oops:

I'm off to Japan late next week and just can't afford it at the moment, 'tis a sorry state of affairs
Bob_TAS

Postby RyanEdwards » Fri May 03, 2013 10:26 am

No worries mate. If in future you'd like something please let me know. Enjoy your time in Japan.

Bob_TAS wrote:
RyanEdwards wrote:I will be sending an order off tomorrow night (Wednesday). Would you like me to go ahead with your order?

Oh sorry mate, not sure how I missed this response :oops:

I'm off to Japan late next week and just can't afford it at the moment, 'tis a sorry state of affairs
RyanEdwards

Postby possman » Sun May 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi Ryan,

Could I please get a price on the following:

SKU# 24-306 - Frogskins

Thanks!
possman

Postby RyanEdwards » Mon May 06, 2013 9:29 pm

These will be $95 including regular postage. They retail for $159.95 in Australia.

Cheers,

Ryan

possman wrote:Hi Ryan,

Could I please get a price on the following:

SKU# 24-306 - Frogskins

Thanks!
RyanEdwards

Postby RyanEdwards » Wed May 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Hi everyone. Just a reminder about the limited edition Tour de France Oakleys that are available to commemorate the 100th edition of the TDF. Prices (including postage within Australia) are below. All lenses feature the TDF logo on the left lense, and include specially designed cleaning bags.

= $255

- Radarlock XL (OO9196-04) Polished white frame with Positive Red Iridium vented lenses and G40 vented lenses.
= $220

- Radarlock Path (OO9181-18) Polished black frame with Positive Red Iridium vented lenses and G40 vented lenses.
= $220

- Fuel Cell (OO9096-70) Polished black frame with black iridium lenses.
= $130

- Half Jacket 2.0 XL (OO9154-25) - NOT SHOWN ON THE LINK BELOW - Polished black frame with black iridium lenses.
= $130

This link will show you what they look like:

If you'd like more info or if you would like to order any of these please PM me.

Regards,

Ryan
RyanEdwards

Postby sdnelson19 » Wed May 15, 2013 1:29 pm

arrived today thanks Ryan. Very happy.
sdnelson19

Postby RyanEdwards » Wed May 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Thanks for letting me know!!

sdnelson19 wrote:arrived today thanks Ryan. Very happy.

I'll be starting a new thread soon because this one is getting a bit too big now so please keep an eye out for it. I'll also be selling a few Oakley items that people have ordered and then not paid for. Would you believe it?!?! I don't make a dollar from selling Oakleys to fellow cyclists on BNA and recently one guy ordered $280 worth of sunglasses and won't reply to his email. Unbelievable!! Happy cycling everyone!!
RyanEdwards

Postby Summernight » Thu May 16, 2013 10:10 am

RyanEdwards wrote:I'll be starting a new thread soon because this one is getting a bit too big now so please keep an eye out for it. I'll also be selling a few Oakley items that people have ordered and then not paid for. Would you believe it?!?! I don't make a dollar from selling Oakleys to fellow cyclists on BNA and recently one guy ordered $280 worth of sunglasses and won't reply to his email. Unbelievable!! Happy cycling everyone!!

Are you sure the person is still alive? I mean if he has disappeared off the whole forums then something may have happened to him out in the big bad world. Of course, if he is still posting but not responding to you that is a different story.
Summernight

Postby Sparx » Thu May 16, 2013 10:53 am

Ryan I don't think anyone would mind if you started asking for a deposit or even the full amount up front. I think with the number of successful transaction you have done that would be only fair.
Sparx

Postby albertgaleano » Thu May 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Arrived Mate, THANKS!!!
albertgaleano

Postby RyanEdwards » Thu May 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Summernight wrote:Are you sure the person is still alive? I mean if he has disappeared off the whole forums then something may have happened to him out in the big bad world. Of course, if he is still posting but not responding to you that is a different story.

Yes, when I click on his username it shows when he was on the BNA website last, and he's a regular user. But maybe something has happened which has changed his situation, but a courtesy email wouldn't go astray instead of just ignoring me.
RyanEdwards

Postby RyanEdwards » Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Thanks for the idea Sparx. I've thought about doing it in the past but think I definitely will now just so I don't get stuck again in the future. What do you think is a fair amount to ask for as a deposit?

Sparx wrote:Ryan I don't think anyone would mind if you started asking for a deposit or even the full amount up front. I think with the number of successful transaction you have done that would be only fair.
RyanEdwards

Postby RyanEdwards » Thu May 16, 2013 10:14 pm

albertgaleano wrote:Arrived Mate, THANKS!!!

Great. Thanks for letting me know. :D
RyanEdwards

Postby Sparx » Fri May 17, 2013 8:15 am

RyanEdwards wrote:Thanks for the idea Sparx. I've thought about doing it in the past but think I definitely will now just so I don't get stuck again in the future. What do you think is a fair amount to ask for as a deposit?

To be honest I think you should ask for the full amount up front. It's the easiest way - you won't need to keep track of who has paid what, etc. I paid you up front and was happy to do so.

Otherwise a 50% deposit would demonstrate a bit of commitment from the buyer!
Last edited by Sparx on Fri May 17, 2013 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sparx

Postby mjd » Fri May 17, 2013 8:26 am

Hi Ryan sent a pm about some lenses would appreciate update.

Cheers
Mark
mjd

Postby albertgaleano » Fri May 17, 2013 8:23 pm

I paid up front for a easy and smooth transaction :)
albertgaleano

Postby sdnelson19 » Sat May 18, 2013 11:00 am

Sparx wrote:
RyanEdwards wrote:Thanks for the idea Sparx. I've thought about doing it in the past but think I definitely will now just so I don't get stuck again in the future. What do you think is a fair amount to ask for as a deposit?

To be honest I think you should ask for the full amount up front. It's the easiest way - you won't need to keep track of who has paid what, etc. I paid you up front and was happy to do so.

Otherwise a 50% deposit would demonstrate a bit of commitment from the buyer!

Paid up front happily. I think it's pretty unfair to get someone to spend their money on your sunnies before you pay them back.
sdnelson19

PreviousNext

Return to Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap