Might have to retracted my previous statement. The weather forecast predicts 90% chance of rain but maybe the 10% is between 6.30am and 8.30 am. If you are concerned give me a ring on 0413749929. If anyone is intending to come can you send me a text. Its a very hollow feeling not knowing if anyone is interested.
These things don't happen overnight! You need lots of craziness and over embellished tales to build a ride worthy of a 50 page thread. Just start riding it - they'll come once they see how NSFW awesome it is.
one of these days i'll be down for this!
Me too !
Actually I probably did the ride that you are planning (with Retro man) a few months ago.
We did it in the reverse direction, started on the Tweed (Tumbulgum) and went via Terranora Rd to the bikeshop at Tugun then turnaround.
It was indeed a nice ride.
Not much excuse is ever needed to get out of brisbane if the destination is the south end of the Gold coast.
"Technology gives us much more information but Education is never be able to give us the skill to evaluate it"
If you need another incentive to go on my ride Storm Cycles are having a one day sale tomorrow with up to 50% of all bikes such as Colnago, Cannondale, Schwinn, Old Skool and others and 20% of accessories. We will be finishing at Storm Cycles about 8.30am when they open. Have a look at their facebook page. I have no connection with Storm Cycles just using their shop as a starting point.
i'm down for the next one!!! roadtrip down the coast!!!!!
Gold Coast Retro Ride next Saturday 1st June. Leaving Storm Cycles Shop on Golden Four Drive at Tugun at 7.00am.
Will head south to Coolangatta then into NSW. Climb Sexton Hill average 4% then down the Pacific Highway to Kingscliff for a Coffee break. Then we return to Storm Cycles. Should be back 9.30 - 10.00am. Total distance 40kms. Let me know if you are coming.
Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider]