Exclusive BNA discount code for ProBikeKit

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Exclusive BNA discount code for ProBikeKit

Postby AUbicycles » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:53 pm

ProBikeKit have offered BNA an exclusive discount code - you get 10% off and this lasts through to September.

Please click-through on BNA as this in turn supports us: ProBikeKit

And on checkout you can use this exclusive code: ABN10

enjoy!
Cycling is in my BNA

gauchoracer

Re: Exclusive BNA discount code for ProBikeKit

Postby gauchoracer » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Greetings Chris,
Am I the only one who has problems with the links to Probikekit..??..
It comes up with a message window saying that the page is not redirecting correctly... (Using Firefox).. The website address in the address bar is below;
http://www.probikekit.com.au/home.dept? ... e11221203a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I noticed that it shows probikekit.com.au... when i search for the PBK Homepage, the site address is .co.uk...

Thought you would like to know, but I may be the only lucky one that has these issues...

Thanks..
Max...
Rule No 1: Have Fun.
07 Avanti Blade Comp.
08 Teschner Piuma SL.
10 Norco Storm MTB.

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AUbicycles » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:04 am

Thanks for writing - I have tested each of the links and for me they are working properly. With the .com.au it is the same though PBK trying to appeal to Aussies and probably rank better for Australian searches.

Does the link on the right side of the forum work for you?
Cycling is in my BNA

ozzymac

Postby ozzymac » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:50 am

Worked ok through Tapatalk.

Cheers

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

sblack

Postby sblack » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Click-through working fine for me from IE8 at work. Applying codes doesn't appear to be working but pretty sure that's a work computer issue, hitting add just brings up the basket again without the code applied (tried another valid code as well) so guess I'll try again at home.

gauchoracer

Postby gauchoracer » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Greetings all,
It seems as though it may be a Firefox issue... :?
At work, IE8, it works all good...
The link at the right of the forum page sends me to the forum topic page..

There you go... :) (Nice discount too by the way, Thanks all involved... ) :D :D
Max...
Rule No 1: Have Fun.
07 Avanti Blade Comp.
08 Teschner Piuma SL.
10 Norco Storm MTB.

HappyHumber

Postby HappyHumber » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:04 pm

FWIW My Firefox ver21.0 under Win7 Pro works fine.
--
Hit me up via the BNA dm; I'll get an alert. If y'know, you know.

sblack

Postby sblack » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Well, it looks like my problem wasn't the work computer, did some more checking at home and it appears the discount is off the list price so when an item is already discounted by 10 or more percent the code does nothing.

My issue with the other valid code was for some reason the Edge 510 isn't working with the GARM5AU code whilst every other Edge does (it's an additional 5% offer so should work despite the already 10% discounted price). I've sent them an email to try and find out why.

PS, click-through, both the one at the start of the thread and the one to the right, works fine with Chrome at home.

ozzymac

Postby ozzymac » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:16 pm

sblack wrote:Well, it looks like my problem wasn't the work computer, did some more checking at home and it appears the discount is off the list price so when an item is already discounted by 10 or more percent the code does nothing.

My issue with the other valid code was for some reason the Edge 510 isn't working with the GARM5AU code whilst every other Edge does (it's an additional 5% offer so should work despite the already 10% discounted price). I've sent them an email to try and find out why.

PS, click-through, both the one at the start of the thread and the one to the right, works fine with Chrome at home.
Maybe it's been setup to accept only one discount code at a time? I tried applying a code for team gear as well as the bna code and it keeps on applying one only.

Cheers

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AUbicycles » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:36 pm

I doubt that you can easily get multiple discounts in - potentially ones that don't overlap.

The discount off the RRP is annoying when it has a standard price that is always lower. It is like the carpet shops with the permanent closing down sales.
Cycling is in my BNA

sblack

Postby sblack » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:43 pm

ozzymac wrote:
sblack wrote:Well, it looks like my problem wasn't the work computer, did some more checking at home and it appears the discount is off the list price so when an item is already discounted by 10 or more percent the code does nothing.

Maybe it's been setup to accept only one discount code at a time? I tried applying a code for team gear as well as the bna code and it keeps on applying one only.

Cheers

If you apply a code after another it just looses the first one. My issue was neither code appeared to be doing anything. By the item already being discounted I meant the ones listed with a discount ie. no code used yet. Some of their codes (such as the ABN10 one) are off list price so in my case the item with a 10% discount already had no change. The GARM5AU code was an additional 5% and would work for any Edge except the 510, including those already discounted. Interestingly though, today there is a GARM5UK code and it works on the 510 (but only the performance bundle).