Stolen: Blue Tony Oliver audax bike from Ryde NSW

Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.
satanas

Stolen: Blue Tony Oliver audax bike from Ryde NSW

Postby satanas » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:43 pm

This was nicked a few months ago now, but I didn't realise this forum existed then. :-(

The bike is extremely distinctive, and is one of only two frames from this low volume UK builder in Oz; I also own the other one, a road frame. The frame has an "ISP like" extended seat tube, canti brakes with the rear cable passing through the extended seat tube, and numerous braze-ons including a gear lever behind the seat tube to activate the under-BB dynamo, and internal wiring ports. It has my name and "Australia" painted on the top tube, and the serial number contains my birthday, plus the lugs are outlined in white. Frame is 22 1/2" centre of BB to top of seat lug, top tube is 23" C-C, etc.

Parts mix is extremely eclectic, but I can identify every last nut and bolt, and bit of frame geometry, etc.

If anyone sees anything resembling this, it is mine and I would dearly love to get it back. The theft was reported to Ryde police station, so any sightings should be reported there and also to me at nsc.editor at REMOVETHISgmail.com.

Thanks,
Stephen

Peter Bundy

Re: Stolen: Blue Tony Oliver audax bike from Ryde NSW

Postby Peter Bundy » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Hi Stephen,
If you are still thinking of your Tony Oliver bike I have it. It came in to my shop today for a tube fitted.The guy who had it I know and he was given it, so??
Being a frame builder myself I thought "who is Tony Oliver"? So I googled him and spotted your listing. Here is my number 0418 288 322 it is still in good condition. I spoke to Ryde police and they are arranging for it to be delivered to them from one of their patrols tomorrow.
Anyway it's found.
Cheers
Peter Bundy

Peter Bundy

Re: Stolen: Blue Tony Oliver audax bike from Ryde NSW

Postby Peter Bundy » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:48 pm

Found it call me 0418 288 322.
Cheers
Peter Bundy