2nd hand K-mart bike for 133% more than new

im_no_pro
Super Mod
Super Mod

Re: 2nd hand K-mart bike for 133% more than new

Postby im_no_pro » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:08 pm

ausbike wrote:that's because you put two different things together, even better, your "better option" is fictional, added some lense flare to create an evil vs angel plot, blow up the story 133% (min), I meant, you've got all the ingredients that made hollywood, how can you not shoot to stardom overnight :mrgreen:

plus, what better way to kill off the competition, simple hand pick them, put them here (so no one in the actual market know what you are doing), add a little lense flare based on the "same thing, different prices" oh so evil :evil: formula, let some idiots (or not, possibly share your interest to kill off the competition) to spam for you, you couldn't have done it better yourself.

on the copyright part, sites do get shutdown, raided for that in case you didn't watch the news, double check "ignorance is no defense", so you don't come up with an excuse that's easily busted, ok? for now enjoy the stardom while you can, what can possibly go wrong anyway :mrgreen:
I cant decide whether you are the 2nd greatest troll in the history of BNA, or whether you actually believe what you are saying. I hope for your sake its the first one.
master6 wrote: Moderators are like Club Handicappers; I often think they are wrong, but I dont want the job.

Summernight

Postby Summernight » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:17 pm

im_no_pro wrote:I cant decide whether you are the 2nd greatest troll in the history of BNA, or whether you actually believe what you are saying. I hope for your sake its the first one.
Can I ask who is the first? TTar? :lol:

Ausbike is a troll. It has been confirmed in all its egg-splattered, lens-flared,Tefal-fried, bacon-stripped glory.

Which actually makes me sad because I thought we'd get a happy ending to this movie.

:cry:

casual_cyclist

Postby casual_cyclist » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:17 pm

im_no_pro wrote:I cant decide whether you are the 2nd greatest troll in the history of BNA, or whether you actually believe what you are saying. I hope for your sake its the first one.
Does it matter? Either way... GOLD! You could not make this up.
<removed by request>

GeoffInBrisbane

Postby GeoffInBrisbane » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:26 pm

This is brilliant. Apparently it's cool to scam people with a real ad selling a bike in a misleading fashion, but filling one solitary thread of a forum with jokes about ficticious products that are NOT advertised for sale in a misleading (or indeed, any) fashion is an attempt to snuff out the competition (who are also trying to sell sped up eggs).

So, Jennay, in case you meant the bikes (what? This is an egg forum!), are you inferring that TTar feels he can't sell a bike (that none of us have heard anything about, perhaps he should try the BNA classifieds) and that the sole reason he can't sell his bike is not because of all the other genuine adverts out there, but because you're selling polished turds? Riiiiight...

And if that isn't what you meant, then sorry but it was the best I could make out from your stream of gibberish. So let's try something simple (AGAIN):

1)Provide a link to your forum
2)Tell us what the fun ride was that your supposed customer missed out on, to her devastation.

You know you want to...
Veloviewer

MS-DOS Phone. For when you want it done right.

FuzzyDropbear

Postby FuzzyDropbear » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:34 pm

TTar wrote:
bychosis wrote:
If the TTar...
A mere couple of weeks ago, I was quietly going about my business. I bothered no one, no one bothered me. Now, I discover I've become the TTar. I'm not sure I like it.
and with that status the next logical step is TTar for Prime Minister!! If you can misrepresent the truth as well as Jenny accuses you of doing, then you definitely belong in politics! ahahhaha. Hopefully you have learned from ausbike and scamming ads and can apply these to the political arena which will ensure your rapid rise to PM... Everyone knows lens flare wins elections..

or, does this elevate you to becoming one of the 'internet elders' from the IT Crowd?

jasonc

Postby jasonc » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:37 pm

FuzzyDropbear wrote:
TTar wrote:
bychosis wrote:
If the TTar...
A mere couple of weeks ago, I was quietly going about my business. I bothered no one, no one bothered me. Now, I discover I've become the TTar. I'm not sure I like it.
and with that status the next logical step is TTar for Prime Minister!! If you can misrepresent the truth as well as Jenny accuses you of doing, then you definitely belong in politics! ahahhaha. Hopefully you have learned from ausbike and scamming ads and can apply these to the political arena which will ensure your rapid rise to PM... Everyone knows lens flare wins elections..

or, does this elevate you to becoming one of the 'internet elders' from the IT Crowd?

GeoffInBrisbane

Postby GeoffInBrisbane » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:40 pm

At first I thought he was standing in front of a flag, but then I realised it wasn't a star, it was lens flare. He must know what he's doing!
Last edited by GeoffInBrisbane on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veloviewer

jasonc

Postby jasonc » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:41 pm

GeoffInBrisbane wrote:At first I thought he was standing in front of a flag, but then I realised it wasn't a star, it was lens flare.
closest I could do without my workmates leet photoshop skillz

GeoffInBrisbane

Postby GeoffInBrisbane » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Unfortunately I don't think scoring 133% of the votes Gillard was going to get will be enough...
Veloviewer

im_no_pro
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby im_no_pro » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Summernight wrote:
Can I ask who is the first? TTar? :lol:
No and No :lol:

#1 is debateable. Theres a couple that come to mind, there is a hint hidden in this thread who one of them is 8)
master6 wrote: Moderators are like Club Handicappers; I often think they are wrong, but I dont want the job.

jasonc

Postby jasonc » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:48 pm

GeoffInBrisbane wrote:Unfortunately I don't think scoring 133% of the votes Gillard was going to get will be enough...
even for TTar's egg party?

maybe he'll get poached by another party
or he'll be able to scramble the balance of the house....

stop me, please.

im_no_pro
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby im_no_pro » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:49 pm

jasonc wrote:
stop me, please.
Gladly. Lets not get into politics please, otherwise it will need intervention. And im having too much fun for that :lol:

edit: nice puns though 8)

rudeboy

Postby rudeboy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:57 pm

just saw one of ausbike bikes ride past at full speed, here is a picture i took

lucky7

Postby lucky7 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:09 pm

ausbike wrote:
on the copyright part, sites do get shutdown, raided for that in case you didn't watch the news, double check "ignorance is no defense", so you don't come up with an excuse that's easily busted, ok? for now enjoy the stardom while you can, what can possibly go wrong anyway :mrgreen:
It's not a breach of copyright if used for educational purposes (I won't go into full detail, it may well blow your already damaged vocabulary). I say TTar was educating the masses about frauds like you. So there.

But thank you for continuing to bite on this thread. You have made some very boring minutes fly by.

find_bruce

Postby find_bruce » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:36 pm

ausbike wrote:on the copyright part, sites do get shutdown, raided for that in case you didn't watch the news, double check "ignorance is no defense", so you don't come up with an excuse that's easily busted, ok? for now enjoy the stardom while you can, what can possibly go wrong anyway :mrgreen:
lucky7 wrote:It's not a breach of copyright if used for educational purposes (I won't go into full detail, it may well blow your already damaged vocabulary). I say TTar was educating the masses about frauds like you. So there.
Actually summerknight had it right when she said
Summernight wrote:(Why does no-one bother to actually read the copyright law before spouting carp linking The Pirate Bay etc. to this sort of situation? Seriously sheeples, learn to read.)

Clearly Jenny is speaking from experience here and her international forum was raided by egg-eating leprechauns.
It is not a breach of copyright at all - see for example Perfect 10, Inc. v. Amazon.com, Inc..

This forum does not host images that appear in these forums - all it contains is text that tells the viewers browser where to find the image images & the forum is neither displaying nor distributing the image, hence no copyright infringement by this forum.
It doesn't get easier, you just get slower

casual_cyclist

Postby casual_cyclist » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:57 pm

rudeboy wrote:just saw one of ausbike bikes ride past at full speed, here is a picture i took
OMGosh! EINSTEIN'S THEORY OF RELATIVITY is TOTALLY relevant here...

Jennay: "Einstein's theory of relativity is really complicated, and it can be almost impossible to understand what it means."
Me: "That's E=MC2, right? What does it mean?"
Jennay: "When you go really fast on one of my super awesome Shimâno leading speed up technology extended triple mountain power exclusive bicycles, time goes slower..."
Me: "...Because you get there earlier!"
Jennay: "You're catching on, buddy!"
Me: "So if I ride of your bikes I can travel back in TIME! OMGosh!"
Jennay: "Totally!"

And there you have it. :lol:
<removed by request>

TMjpn

Postby TMjpn » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:00 pm

rudeboy wrote:just saw one of ausbike bikes ride past at full speed, here is a picture i took
Thats a bit slower than usual - might need to re-grease the chain and gives the tyres a bit more PSI.

InTheWoods

Postby InTheWoods » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:13 pm

TMjpn wrote:Thats a bit slower than usual - might need to re-grease the chain and gives the tyres a bit more PSI.
Make sure you use the special low friction gas that the bike comes with...

And don't put grease near that chain. Paraffin wax only for this bike.

ldrcycles

Postby ldrcycles » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:44 pm

casual_cyclist wrote:

Jennay: "Einstein's theory of relativity is really complicated, and it can be almost impossible to understand what it means."
Jennay: "When you go really fast on one of my super awesome Shimâno leading speed up technology extended triple mountain power exclusive bicycles, time goes slower..."

I can see a problem here though, if jennay's leading speed up technology bikes are so fast they can go back in time, that means Devastated Girl should be able to go back to the day of the fun ride and not go to K Mart and be devastated!
"I must be rather keen on cycling"- Sir Hubert Opperman.

Road Record Association of Australia

thomashouseman

Postby thomashouseman » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:57 pm

InTheWoods wrote:
TMjpn wrote:Thats a bit slower than usual - might need to re-grease the chain and gives the tyres a bit more PSI.
Make sure you use the special low friction gas that the bike comes with...

And don't put grease near that chain. Paraffin wax only for this bike.
Actually I think if you're going that fast you need nitrogen in the tyres don't you?

FuzzyDropbear

Postby FuzzyDropbear » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:06 pm

I just want to thank all those involved in this thread. Just sitting down with a drink after a soaking ride through the bush on the way home and the replies to this thread had me in stiches. Especially jasonc's puns :D

and I am genuinely surprised that someone actually managed to photograph one of Jenny's bikes, must have been on the exit of a sharp corner when it was traveling at it's slowest. Must be an genuine photo because if it was altered in photoshop then there'd be more lens flare..

Please everyone, do carry on :lol:

jasonc

Postby jasonc » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:21 pm

FuzzyDropbear wrote: Especially jasonc's puns :D
don't encourage me

GeoffInBrisbane

Postby GeoffInBrisbane » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:27 pm

ldrcycles wrote:
casual_cyclist wrote:

I can see a problem here though, if jennay's leading speed up technology bikes are so fast they can go back in time, that means Devastated Girl should be able to go back to the day of the fun ride and not go to K Mart and be devastated!
Good grief, you've only gone and saved the day here! Poor devastated girl, be devastated no more.

See, come to BNA and all is solved!
Veloviewer

bychosis

Postby bychosis » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:36 pm

I have it in good authority that Ausbike/Jenny is actually Gomez. From:
bychosis (bahy-koh-sis): A mental disorder of delusions indicating impaired contact with a reality of no bicycles.

TTar

Postby TTar » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:04 pm

ausbike wrote: how can you not shoot to stardom overnight :mrgreen:

Aw, I couldn't have done it without you, dollface.
Sent from my fortified compound