http://rvvelonaut.blogspot.com.au/
Speedwell GTS Deluxe
Bates Royal Star
CoolCruza
Rotovelo

skyblot

Re: Living with a velomobile

Postby skyblot » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:21 pm

!!! I bet that boosted the heartrate! Well dodged....

LateStarter

Postby LateStarter » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:44 pm

Glad you are ok, But what about the poor driver!

Scene: Local watering hole shortly after

Drivers Mate: Geez mate, what’s up, ewes look white as a Cronulla shela at the end of winter and you been knocking back a few of those double shots.

Driver: Ah mate!, ewes could be talking to a dead man, on the way here I nearly got taken out by some supersonic green torpedo, I reckon it was one of them drone things those yanks use to take out those ali bin barber types in the middle east, you know, on the tellie, they are always going after white 4WDs like mine, then karrrrboom !!!! I saw it hurtling at me on the left about 6 inches off the ground but I reckoned I could out run it then it was suddenly on my right, I could feel its cross hairs centred on my skull, took all my advanced driving skills to evade it and it went screaming up the road doing about 1000 .

Drivers Mate: Did you call the cops.

Driver: No mate, you know I was hitting the sauce bottle last night and a few of those little red tablets, I thought it better to avoid the cops, I am still on my last suspension too.

Drivers Mate: Ya mate, green torpedo eh, maybe better go easy on those little red tablets for a few days.

Driver: But it could have killed me.

recumbenteer

Postby recumbenteer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:46 pm

LateStarter wrote:Glad you are ok, But what about the poor driver!

Scene: Local watering hole shortly after

Drivers Mate: Geez mate, what’s up, ewes look white as a Cronulla shela at the end of winter and you been knocking back a few of those double shots.

Driver: Ah mate!, ewes could be talking to a dead man, on the way here I nearly got taken out by some supersonic green torpedo, I reckon it was one of them drone things those yanks use to take out those ali bin barber types in the middle east, you know, on the tellie, they are always going after white 4WDs like mine, then karrrrboom !!!! I saw it hurtling at me on the left about 6 inches off the ground but I reckoned I could out run it then it was suddenly on my right, I could feel its cross hairs centred on my skull, took all my advanced driving skills to evade it and it went screaming up the road doing about 1000 .

Drivers Mate: Did you call the cops.

Driver: No mate, you know I was hitting the sauce bottle last night and a few of those little red tablets, I thought it better to avoid the cops, I am still on my last suspension too.

Drivers Mate: Ya mate, green torpedo eh, maybe better go easy on those little red tablets for a few days.

Driver: But it could have killed me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Love it!!

there's probably been quite a few "scenarios" like that, over the last few years....
http://rvvelonaut.blogspot.com.au/
Speedwell GTS Deluxe
Bates Royal Star
CoolCruza
Rotovelo