Love this pic

open topic, for anything cycling related.

Re: Love this pic

Postby WyvernRH » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:46 pm

First see WombatK's post above.
Again I feel (IMHO) that the righteous trousers need loosening a notch.
If the PC police in Sydney have that little to do then:
(a) They should be glad they don't have more serious stuff to worry about. Actually I'm sure they do..but this is low hanging fruit eh?
(b) I'm glad I don't live there.
(c) Why am I paying them (via NSW Govt) to waste their time on this stuff when there is a lot more serious stuff for them to worry about?

Also, this is not taking place in Sydney, it is in a much more sensible part of the world...

Richard
WyvernRH

by BNA » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:30 pm

BNA

Postby wombatK » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:30 pm

The child smacking incident I was thinking of occurred at Carlingford Court, in Sydney, but AFAIK, the laws are exactly the same elsewhere in NSW - like Newcaste :).

And yes TLL, it is shock-jocks talk. I'm hoping to be reincarnated as one - I've always envied lawsie's fine car collection :shock:
WombatK

Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us -Jerry Garcia
wombatK

Postby toolonglegs » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:57 am

:lol:
toolonglegs

Postby WyvernRH » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:01 pm

wombatK wrote:The child smacking incident I was thinking of occurred at Carlingford Court, in Sydney, but AFAIK, the laws are exactly the same elsewhere in NSW - like Newcaste :).

Well, I don't actually live there either, it is just the nearest place most folk recognize :wink:
However I take your point, tho I think we have less thought police up here maybe :)
Richard
WyvernRH

Postby zero » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:27 pm

WyvernRH wrote:
HappyHumber wrote:I hope she doesn't make any warranty claims on the frame with that pic in circulation! :D

Can't say about the modern version but the only way to break the old black Bakfiets I used to see around Noordwijk was with a bazooka! They were big, black and heavy! You did not get in the way of one if you saw it coming...
I remember seeing one leaving Noordwijkerhout carrying most of a car engine(to the nearby town of Noordwijk I assume?)
Cheers
Richard

The only reason the Dutch ever built new ones, is because the German army stole them to requip panzer divisions with whilst retreating.
zero

Previous

Return to General discussion