BNA Losers Club 2018

Forum rules
The information / discussion in the Cycling Health Forum is not qualified medical advice. Please consult your doctor.
RobertL

Re: BNA Losers Club 2018

Postby RobertL » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:20 am

tcdev wrote:
nemo57 wrote:My clothes keep getting larger, and I'm beginning to think that this wasn't such a good idea. It may turn out quite expensive if I have to buy a whole new range of pyjamas.

Tried on some pants and shorts yesterday, and I'm back to the problem I had back in my 30's... too loose at the waist, and still too tight around the thighs. Cycling and squats will do that to you... guess it's better than the other way around! 8)

I've replaced basically my entire wardrobe. The only things that still fit are shoes, socks, gloves, hats and a couple of coats that I don't wear much, because I live in Brisbane.

Some of my work trousers and shirts I've replaced twice over as I have gone down more than one size.

It's not a bad problem to have, though.

Nobody

Re: BNA Losers Club 2018

Postby Nobody » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:40 am

92 days since last measurement. (I don't like undressing in a cold garage when it's 3 deg C in the morning).

Waist 73.5 cm - down 1
WHtR 0.427

60.6 kg - down 1.2
BMI 20.5

Goal range:
WHtR 0.428 - 0.442
BMI 20.6 - 21.6

A bit off the bottom of my goal range. But I've had a flu for the last couple of weeks and haven't been riding, or doing much. Which should go to show that exercise isn't essential for weight loss if your diet is close to ideal. Even in the "middle age spread" years, at 50 yo. The up side is I don't have fat I need to lose for summer this year.

For those interested, I've updated some sections in the basic diet guide. Which can be found here.