2018 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

cancan64

Re: 2018 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby cancan64 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Good to be back commuting... I bused in on Monday and jogged home but think I need to protect the calf and just cycle... but has been busy so riding direct most days... only issue is they like you to work from home a couple of days a week... I said that I am happy to go to the office as I need the commuting km
“Some say he isn’t machine washable, and all his potted plants are called ‘Steve’.

cancan64

Postby cancan64 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:55 pm

cancan64 wrote:Good to be back commuting... I bused in on Monday and jogged home but think I need to protect the calf and just cycle... but has been busy so riding direct most days... only issue is they like you to work from home a couple of days a week... I said that I am happy to go to the office as I need the commuting km and explained the challenge... looks like I will get an exception to the rule
“Some say he isn’t machine washable, and all his potted plants are called ‘Steve’.

jasonc

Postby jasonc » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:12 pm

cancan64 wrote:Good to be back commuting... I bused in on Monday and jogged home but think I need to protect the calf and just cycle... but has been busy so riding direct most days... only issue is they like you to work from home a couple of days a week... I said that I am happy to go to the office as I need the commuting km and explained the challenge... looks like I will get an exception to the rule

Can I talk to your boss?

DavidS

Postby DavidS » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:58 pm

cancan64 wrote:Good to be back commuting... I bused in on Monday and jogged home but think I need to protect the calf and just cycle... but has been busy so riding direct most days... only issue is they like you to work from home a couple of days a week... I said that I am happy to go to the office as I need the commuting km

No you don't ;)

DS

Cannondale Quick Speed 2, Allegro T1

Cardy George

Postby Cardy George » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:47 pm

cancan64 wrote:

*sniff, sniff*

I smell a place in the top 5....... :twisted: