International Six Day

foo on patrol

International Six Day

Postby foo on patrol » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:18 pm

Get onto this one peeps! Brisbane on the 12th - 14th of April also. :D

https://sixday.com/melbourne/

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

find_bruce

Re: International Six Day

Postby find_bruce » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:32 pm

foo on patrol wrote:Get onto this one peeps! Brisbane on the 12th - 14th of April also. :D

Foo

Ok I am confused - how do they get 6 days out of 7-9 February , or indeed 12-14 April

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:39 pm

They do three days at each venue. :wink:

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

Top_Bhoy

Postby Top_Bhoy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:15 pm

foo on patrol wrote:Get onto this one peeps! Brisbane on the 12th - 14th of April also. :D

Foo

I would have been interested in going for all 3 days but not at $85 (+booking fees) per for the section I had selected without knowing the names of some of the riders who will be riding. It's akin to advertising a concert or theatre play without telling you who is going to appear. Likely now I will at best, only go for the one day but there also doesn't appear to be any schedule as yet. Does anyone know when the event schedule is published or who I can contact?

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:59 pm

Top_Bhoy wrote:

Foo

I would have been interested in going for all 3 days but not at $85 (+booking fees) per for the section I had selected without knowing the names of some of the riders who will be riding. It's akin to advertising a concert or theatre play without telling you who is going to appear. Likely now I will at best, only go for the one day but there also doesn't appear to be any schedule as yet. Does anyone know when the event schedule is published or who I can contact?

What, the un-reserved seats are $15 a day? :?

Foo
Goal 6000km

Top_Bhoy

Postby Top_Bhoy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:41 am

Have I been looking at another planet? Will re-check :D

Re-checked. http://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/S ... 41/tickets

Can you show me where the $15 tickets are for Hisense? Are you referring to the Brisbane event (or the other 6 day event in Melbourne between 4-9 December 2018)?

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:11 am

Ah okay, my price is for Brissy. :wink: Oh and these are unreserved, I don't see the point in paying for the reserved seats, when they are no different to unreserved, because I would be very surprised to see it sell out. :idea:

Foo
Goal 6000km

Top_Bhoy

Postby Top_Bhoy » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:19 pm

foo on patrol wrote:Ah okay, my price is for Brissy. :wink: Oh and these are unreserved, I don't see the point in paying for the reserved seats, when they are no different to unreserved, because I would be very surprised to see it sell out. :idea:

Foo

Did you forget it was you who provided the original link to the Melbourne event? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Checked again and it would appear $50 for a seat in the far rear corner of Hisense is the cheapest available adult ticket for any of the days (including the mandatory booking fee) nor is there an option of buying a discounted ticket covering all 3 days. I too doubt Hisense will be sold-out because last December during the Austral, lots of empty spaces were noticeable and that's for a single day on a Saturday.

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:23 am

The link should have been for the whole 6 Day, which included Brisbane. :wink:

Foo
Goal 6000km