New Melbourne CBD bicycle shop - opening party

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Melbourne CBD bicycle shop - opening party

Postby AUbicycles » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:13 pm

Hello, I have details for the opening of a new bike shop in the Melbourne CBD - BSC Bikes already have three stores in Melbourne and are now opening a new one on Rssel street opposite the QV Building.

Get yourself on the guest list for the opening!!

----

You are invited to the opening of the newest store in the BSC Bikes fleet!

When
Tuesday 23rd September.

Time
5pm-8pm

What is it
Launch of a new store in the BSC Bikes fleet. Giveaways and prizes on the night. One night only Discounts. Chance to see the brand new store. Major suppliers in attendance for advice and assistance.
Drinks and snacks provided.

RSVP
Visit www.bscbikes.com.au/qv

About the new store
Situated in the QV Building facing Russell St in the Melbourne CBD, the 465sqm space is the largest for any bike store in the CBD. Complementing our existing Elizabeth St store, the Russell St, QV store will enable us to have in excess of 250 bikes on the showroom floor giving you the best range available. All our usual brands will be there including Cannondale, Kona, Scott, Norco, Yeti and more. There will also be a few new additions including Colnago and Argon 18.

With so much floor space to play with, we will be able to offer a full range of Commuter, Road, Mountain, DH, BMX and Kids bikes. For the first time, a full service shop carrying a large range of premium brands will be accessible to the CBD. Our workshop will of course be fully equipped with a number of full-time mechanics for servicing and custom builds.

So come and enjoy the festivities of the Opening Night, relax with a glass of wine and take the chance to chat directly with suppliers as you explore the newest and most exciting bike store to grace Melbourne City.

I hope to see you there!!
Cycling is in my BNA