That Matt White Fixie fixed me.

JohnnyBikes

That Matt White Fixie fixed me.

Postby JohnnyBikes » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:33 am

What do you think? I have been looking for weeks now, then I walked into the Lekker shop to find this beauty:

http://www.lekkerbikes.com.au/product/m ... eneration/

Full Aluminium frame, it feels like a feather and rides like dream. I would like to see what others have to say about this bike because I am about to empty my bank account.

Derny Driver

Re: That Matt White Fixie fixed me.

Postby Derny Driver » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:49 am

errrr apparently the colour white is "A popular color range which can be seen in the streets of London, Amsterdam and Barcelona..."

Ant_S

Re: That Matt White Fixie fixed me.

Postby Ant_S » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:18 pm

I am relatively new round here to comment but that looks like a fairly run of the mill bike really. In saying that, I am sure it will get you around with no problem and 8kg is a decent weight, lighter than my Fuji. Brakes are all generic type Tektro (will get the job done), cranks are general no name/in-house as is the rest of the stem, bars etc. Headset is pretty cheap but sealed. It doesn't mention if hubs are sealed or not, be nice if they are. Wheels are generic 'deep v' jobs, will be relatively heavy but take knocks easily enough.

Make sure the size is right for you as that plays a big part in comfort on the bike.

All in all you are probably paying a bit more for the 'Lekker' brand than other entry level style bikes.