Where have you ridden lately?

lone rider

Where have you ridden lately?

Postby lone rider » Fri May 03, 2024 10:10 am

Just done a trip down the Sapphire Coast of NSW. Unfortunately Mogo is still not open so had to settle for some laps of the dam loop, will come back later in the year.
Narooma, absolutely awesome, I'm not a full face helmet and pads type rider so stayed off the blacks but did everything else. I have no idea why people are shuttling here, the climbs up are easy. I really like Dirt Art's trails, they just flow really well. Has something for everyone, even the old XC trails were fun.
Tathra, for a place that has had no funding, that i am aware of, and is all mostly hand built it's incredible what the locals have done. The climbs up are a bit harder than Narooma. The loop signage was a bit hard to follow but there is trail maps at most of the junctions. The black down trail was more technical than jumps run stuff, there is jumps and berms on the blue trails.
Awesome place to stay as well.
Eden, it's a long climb to the top with a couple of pinches in it, this place probably suits the ebike crowd. Didn't do the blacks, but the blue downs I didn't have great confidence on here, traction wasn't the best, not a full on mtb'r so could be my setup or me. The pump track/jumps park they have here is insane. There is some nice XC loops as well.