Europa you are a dragster!

cludence

Europa you are a dragster!

Postby cludence » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:32 pm

I was googling for a picture of a dragster bike under images. When scrolling down the page I noticed a familiar face. Eurpoa can you tell me what model dragster you are please?

dragster

europa
Location: southern end of Adelaide - home of hills, fixies and drop bears

Postby europa » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:54 pm

Well ain't that bizarre :?

Me middle name isn't Malvern ... though I had an uncle called Milton.

I ain't no star except in me own lunchbox though my little girl thinks I'm pretty neat :oops:

Dragster? Not with my speed off the line, or over the quarter mile ... unless it's a quarter mile cliff :roll:

There's nothing in the link to pull my avatar out, though I do respond about halfway down the thread (and don't mention Malvern, star or dragster).

Search engines baffle me, and they hate me. I used to tell a mate that they deliberately gave me dud results. He, of course, argued that they don't. So we both typed in the same search into the same search engine (google aust) and got different answers :shock:

Richard
I had a good bike ... so I fixed it

europa
Location: southern end of Adelaide - home of hills, fixies and drop bears

Postby europa » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:55 pm

On the dragster front Karen, there've been a couple of ebay recently, and I saw a young girl riding one the other day. Making a come back are they?

Richard
I had a good bike ... so I fixed it

cludence

Postby cludence » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:30 pm

Comeback is an understatement. Many people go nuts for them. I own a few dragsters, but I was nuts before I got them.