I am looking some cycling jersey

Edward C.

I am looking some cycling jersey

Postby Edward C. » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:13 pm

Actually I was wearing common dry fit singlet or t-shirt with Lycra shorts, however my shoulder get sunburn 2 weeks ago, it was 27 degree sunny day so that I am looking some jersey, what brand is popular and good quality? My budget around $100. How come I didn’t wearing jersey before? It’s because feeling, frankly don’t you feeling hot in your underarm? I realised usually jersey is very tight, I can don’t zip up the front, how about my underarm? Or there is a some special design at that area? Please give me some advice, thanks.

BrisBoy

Re: I am looking some cycling jersey

Postby BrisBoy » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:58 am

I like my neopro jersey which has mesh undersleeves.

vbplease

Postby vbplease » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:01 pm

I'll second Neopro.. for the price they're great quality> The overall fit and ventilation under the arms is good too.

I bought the short sleeve and long sleeve and the comfort of the long sleeve is just as good as the short sleeve.. highly recommended for the added sun protection while not overheating.

Halfamillion

Postby Halfamillion » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:14 pm

I've been looking at long sleeve fishing shirts 50+ SPF for this summer MTB and casual urban riding, but these Neopro long sleeves look the part in a similar price range. I'd like a highly breathable long sleeve jersey with collar and max sun protection. Not too interested in road race fashions, just practical super comfortable summer riding gear.
Peugeot PBN10, Cell Victor 2, Graycross Special 27", Merida Mission 2000, Trek 4900, Cell Stinger.

Trevtassie

Postby Trevtassie » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:06 pm

Go Long Shirt by Club Ride. Expensive unless you buy them right now with Black Friday pricing. Looks like a shirt, rides like a jersey. Bit stretchy. doesn't get smelly quick and dries fast.

Halfamillion

Postby Halfamillion » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:25 pm

Club Ride - M'S HELIOS SUN SHIRT is exactly what I was looking for!
Peugeot PBN10, Cell Victor 2, Graycross Special 27", Merida Mission 2000, Trek 4900, Cell Stinger.

Cycling Wombat

Postby Cycling Wombat » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:03 am

Bumping an old thread...
I picked up a long sleeve Santini jersey that had a high upf rating. Just used it for the first time and seems pretty good. Didn't get too hot and didn't need to worry about covering my arms with sunscreen. Also got some sparms leg covers which seemed to work well too.

Now just need to see how they go long term.