Weekend ride for Dad's

Tikeonabike

Weekend ride for Dad's

Postby Tikeonabike » Sun May 15, 2022 8:52 pm

Hi all, I have a 2 year old son and have started casual weekend rides with him on the back of the bike. I have been wondering if there is a weekend riding group specifically for Dads to ride with their kids on the weekend.

Looking to make some new friends for myself and son. Haven't been able to find any groups in the usual places so thought I would give this forum a go and see if anyone knows of such a group.

Mububban

Re: Weekend ride for Dad's

Postby Mububban » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:15 pm

Tikeonabike wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 8:52 pm
Hi all, I have a 2 year old son and have started casual weekend rides with him on the back of the bike. I have been wondering if there is a weekend riding group specifically for Dads to ride with their kids on the weekend.

Looking to make some new friends for myself and son. Haven't been able to find any groups in the usual places so thought I would give this forum a go and see if anyone knows of such a group.
Did you have any luck with this? Seems a pretty niche thing to find.

If you are part of a playgroup or know any other dads, you could always start a group yourself? From little things, big things grow :)
When you are driving your car, you are not stuck IN traffic - you ARE the traffic!!!