Cycle:Well camps

Forum rules
The information / discussion in the Cycling Health Forum is not qualified medical advice. Please consult your doctor.
Duck18

Cycle:Well camps

Postby Duck18 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:55 pm

I am heading off to Bright next weekend on a bike camp with Cycle:Well. It's a camp that provides both road cycling with mates as well as a good dose of men's health education. I think it's a great concept so I thought I would invite anybody to take a look at the website. I went on one a few years ago and it had a major impact on my mental health and my relationships.

CmdrBiggles

Re: Cycle:Well camps

Postby CmdrBiggles » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:33 am

Duck18 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:55 pm
I am heading off to Bright next weekend on a bike camp with Cycle:Well. It's a camp that provides both road cycling with mates as well as a good dose of men's health education. I think it's a great concept so I thought I would invite anybody to take a look at the website. I went on one a few years ago and it had a major impact on my mental health and my relationships.

I have an old, very true saying: one long ride out and back into the beautiful Buckland Valley cures most woes. Coffee cures the rest! :D

Bright is the best place to shake off any malaise. Just so much variety and beauty out there with rail trails from Wang to Bright, Wang to Harrietville, the Buckland and even to Myrtleford!
Hope to be back next month after my early January trip was a total wash out with 110mm of rain in 2 days. Spent all of that locked up in a 102 year old loggers' cabin!! :cry:
GIANT 2024 TCR Advanced Pro Disc 0 AR | GT 2014 Zaskar 29er | 2022 Dragon Raptor e-scooter [Yellow Peril]