Question on Dynamo hub

RonK

Re: Question on Dynamo hub

Postby RonK » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:23 pm

:D
toolonglegs wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:37 am
Definitely going to run everything off a power pack. I may run the phone flat! I love audiobooks and podcasts! Lol. But I need a new phone do least battery will be better than the one I have now which is dying in the cold!
Head torch I am thinking Supernova Airstream 2... should get 2 to 3 nights out of that on low power.
GPS will probably be a 1030+ ... the track can be tricky, looking at previous years traces there can be a lot of hunting around for the correct route. Organizers are really strict with penalties.
25mm internal width rims should be good I hope!
Me too. If you haven’t already heard of, try French Revolutions by Tim Moore for a hilarious take on cycling the TDF route. :D
Cycle touring blog and tour journals: whispering wheels...

toolonglegs

Re: Question on Dynamo hub

Postby toolonglegs » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:14 am

Hey Fella’s, I would have like to have posted months ago my wheels but am still waiting. Unlikely to get a rear, hopefully a front before end of July.
Won’t really get to test it though as can’t get cassettes and even chains are running out.
Tried out the Mescals and love them… but can’t replace the ones I have… front would probably be ok but back is a bit worn. Got some Maxxis Recon race tires… they will have to do.
Nearly got everything I need… although lights and AC convertor still no.
Fun times!