Carlin Keirin

ft_critical

Carlin Keirin

Postby ft_critical » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:09 pm

Hi all. Curious to know who you think was at fault in the two Keirin incidents, and why?

https://7plus.com.au/olympic-games-toky ... artAt=4025

At 35:10 for the first (shows the initial bump then the bigger one).
Then 1:06:20 for the choice of relegation.

foo on patrol

Re: Carlin Keirin

Postby foo on patrol » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:48 am

Not sure of the clip that you're talking about. I just pulled up the the one with the finals and nothing in the first one at 35min and it had the women's Omnium at 1.06hr point. :?

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:25 am

Okay, found it on the TV. The first one, the Pommy bloke (Carlin) was at fault for having two bites at the cherry. The first where he bumps the Malay and then when he drifts up the Track forcing the Malay rider to change his line and taking out the other rider. The second one, Carlin again, in my opinion, crowded and then dropped into the top part of the Sprinters lane causing the crash. The bloke from the land of Clogs, left more room that Carlin did in either of those two incidents. :?

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

ft_critical

Postby ft_critical » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:40 am

Same opinion Foo. The Dutch rider got a warning for the first and relegation for the second!?!?!
Malaysian fans were ‘unhappy’.