2019 Track Nationals

foo on patrol

2019 Track Nationals

Postby foo on patrol » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:22 am

Some very good racing tonight, at the Anna Dome. Did my money on the Mens 15klm Scratch Race. Sam Welsford was flat as a tack. :shock:

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

foo on patrol

Re: 2019 Track Nationals

Postby foo on patrol » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:07 am

The two days of racing that I saw was excellent and the girls by far, had the best crack at their races. :D The boys were a bit laxed in some of their riding. :wink:

The pace of the girls in their racing and how they attacked was a breath of fresh air.

The disappointing thing that came out of the meet, was how the girls were treated by the male coaches in one of the State Teams one State more than others. They had to look after their bikes and themselves, where as the staff fell over themselves to make sure everything was good for the blokes and this chit needs to stop. :evil: I won't/can't name said Team, because this is going to be taken further.

The girls deserve the same level of treatment and care as the blokes, not to be made feel like they are a by-product/secondary addition to the event. :idea:

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

find_bruce

Postby find_bruce » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:20 pm

Sad to hear that sort of nonsense is still going on & glad to hear you called them out on it
Anything you can do, I can do slower

Derny Driver

Postby Derny Driver » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:02 am

Mate im busier than a one armed bricklayer with my 3 ladies. They do nothing except sit on the bike and ride it. But thats masters. Team pursuit today. Did you see me call Mandy to a world record yesterday? That was cool. Been a good 3 days here so far.

thearthurdog

Postby thearthurdog » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:08 pm

Derny Driver wrote:Mate im busier than a one armed bricklayer with my 3 ladies. They do nothing except sit on the bike and ride it. But thats masters. Team pursuit today. Did you see me call Mandy to a world record yesterday? That was cool. Been a good 3 days here so far.
Mandy was super-impressive across the whole program; as he always is!
FACTOR One
Fuji Norcom Straight
Fuji Track Elite
http://drpcoaching.blogspot.com.au

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:33 pm

I couldn't even do an 11.1sec 200mtr when I was 20, let alone 60. 11.3sec was the closest that I got to that time. :shock:

Foo
Goal 6000km