What riding platform do you use

Pinarello-Dogma

What riding platform do you use

Postby Pinarello-Dogma » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:14 am

Hey guys, as most of you know or probably don't know I have just got into Fitness cycling and purchased a tacx smart trainer and also a few other bits and pieces. My question is what is everyone using out there as a riding platform? I know there is a heap of writing platforms like trainer Road, zwift, Sufferfest, rough, perfpro, bloom, fulgaz, ride grand tours and virtugo... im sure there is a whole heap of other ones but just want to know what everyone is using.

Alex Simmons/RST
Expert

Re: What riding platform do you use

Postby Alex Simmons/RST » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:57 am

Of late, mostly Zwift. Occasionally PerfPro and VeloReality. Depends on what I'm looking to do that day.

g-boaf

Postby g-boaf » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:09 am

Pinarello-Dogma wrote:Hey guys, as most of you know or probably don't know I have just got into Fitness cycling and purchased a tacx smart trainer and also a few other bits and pieces. My question is what is everyone using out there as a riding platform? I know there is a heap of writing platforms like trainer Road, zwift, Sufferfest, rough, perfpro, bloom, fulgaz, ride grand tours and virtugo... im sure there is a whole heap of other ones but just want to know what everyone is using.
PerfPRO Studio.

I set up my own workouts on that or import real rides that I’ve done.

Strava route builder lets you export a GPX file, then you import it into PerfPRO- works great. And the Tacx Neo has so far been very good.

Arbuckle23

Postby Arbuckle23 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:18 am

Zwift.
I can do bunch rides or training sessions. Suits me for the moment

dare007

Postby dare007 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:02 pm

I love TrainerRoad, just do the intervals and watch Netflix. The TSS calendar is great as well.

you cannot be sirrus

Postby you cannot be sirrus » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:44 pm

Ride on road whenever possible.
If I have to do a trainer ride I just do my intervals staring at a brick wall or looking at the Wahoo screen. Spotify is enough distraction for me.