Bike mechanic north of the river (road centric)

Mububban

Bike mechanic north of the river (road centric)

Postby Mububban » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:13 pm

Can anyone recommend a good bike mechanic north of the river? BikeForce Balcatta and Trek (formerly TBE) Osborne Park aren't far from me.

I was using a shop in Carine but after being told 11-34 cassettes for road don't exist, along with some communication issues, I'm not that confident any more. I think they're more into MTB than road, whereas I ride 90% road and 10% MTB.
When you are driving your car, you are not stuck IN traffic - you ARE the traffic!!!

rolandp

Re: Bike mechanic north of the river (road centric)

Postby rolandp » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:44 am

Bikeforce Balcatta. Barry and his staff are great.

fixed

Postby fixed » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:34 pm

Thoroughly recommend Vault, Richard is a mobile bike mechanic and works out of his workshop in Craigie. Prior to setting up Vault, Richard was senior mechanic at Cyclemania (owned by Wayne Evans) in North Perth
http://www.vaultcycleservices.com.au/
1. Book your bike in on-line on a day which suits you

2. We collect your bicycle from your home, office, collection point or you can drop off at our bespoke workshop (by appointment)

3. Our mechanics service your bike (we may call you if additional work is required)

4. We drop your bike back to your home, office, collection point or you can pick-up from our bespoke workshop.
The bicycle is a curious vehicle. Its passenger is its engine.

Mububban

Postby Mububban » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:52 pm

Thanks. I got a really good vibe from Bikeforce Balcatta. I'll also keep Vault in mind. Right now, it may come down to who can get their hands on different items of stock!
When you are driving your car, you are not stuck IN traffic - you ARE the traffic!!!