Elmo and Missy Climb Mt Donna Buang... Tuesday 17th November

provoked

Re: Elmo and Missy Climb Mt Donna Buang... Tuesday 17th November

Postby provoked » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:35 am

Missy24 wrote:
provoked wrote:Ohh Missy.

How tempting it was to ditch work and come to Mt Donna when you rang.

Seriously - if it wasn't for my American Team Lead's going away dinner I think I would have made the mad dash home.

I've been off the bike for 3 days because of late night work events - seriously missing it.

We need to organise this w/end! I'm thinking Sunday as it's Mums bday on Saturday.

Well done guys!
What time is your mothers birthday, I promised one of the girls that I do BLVD with them on Sunday but that's in the afternoon... you can't miss your mums birthday... we'll need to do early... I'll msg ken... I'm a yes for Sunday
Mum's birthday do will be for dinner - but we generally spend a few hours all together before hand.

I can still do Saturday - but it has to be early. Are we doing King Lake or Mt Donna?
Giant TCR Alliance 2 '09

The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven. - John Milton

Missy24

Postby Missy24 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:41 am

provoked wrote:
Missy24 wrote:
provoked wrote:Ohh Missy.

How tempting it was to ditch work and come to Mt Donna when you rang.

Seriously - if it wasn't for my American Team Lead's going away dinner I think I would have made the mad dash home.

I've been off the bike for 3 days because of late night work events - seriously missing it.

We need to organise this w/end! I'm thinking Sunday as it's Mums bday on Saturday.

Well done guys!
What time is your mothers birthday, I promised one of the girls that I do BLVD with them on Sunday but that's in the afternoon... you can't miss your mums birthday... we'll need to do early... I'll msg ken... I'm a yes for Sunday
Mum's birthday do will be for dinner - but we generally spend a few hours all together before hand.

I can still do Saturday - but it has to be early. Are we doing King Lake or Mt Donna?
King Lake I think go to Ken's thread... click HERE if you've got your mothers birthday Saturday night then I suggest that you will not be 'fit' enough to ride on Sunday morning... lets chat about this in the other thread please

Parrott

Postby Parrott » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Looks like you had fun on this ride. I'm planning on having a go on the christmas new year period and just wondering what gearing you used. I'm from Mildura and have no idea on gearing for climbing as it is flat here.

cpical

Postby cpical » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Parrott wrote:Looks like you had fun on this ride. I'm planning on having a go on the christmas new year period and just wondering what gearing you used. I'm from Mildura and have no idea on gearing for climbing as it is flat here.

34x21 I think for the steep parts and the end.

Parrott

Postby Parrott » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:37 pm

cpical wrote: 34x21 I think for the steep parts and the end.
Thanks, I asked on the bicycles vic forum also and am looking at 39/26 or 27